A HUGE thank you to everyone who has supported us, either by sharing our Facebook page (Our FB page can be found HERE, go ahead... give us a "LIKE"), ordering from our site, entering a contest, sending us encouraging words, or simply providing feedback!
So...what I have learned during my week as the owner of a natural parenting business is (not exclusively) as follows:
- I can actually be a good time manager! Who knew?! I sure didn't...until it had to be done. Traditionally a procrastinator, it has been an adjustment!
- Owning a business is ALMOST like raising a child...patience, learning, attention and love are the only things that will get me through this adventure.
- I cannot do it all, but slowly am able to learn that "all" is a relative term in this scenario.
- This is FUN! Oh my goodness, is this ever FUN!
- I may not change the world, but the natural parenting world (cloth diapers, breastfeeding, and babywearing in particular) have very much changed me and my family.
- People LOVE giveaways (and I LOVE hosting giveaways).
- Offering a variety of products that fit each budget is extremely important to me because it is what my family wants and needstoo.
It is not a complete list, but for only one week as a work-at-home-mom, it will do! Be sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for the latest and greatest in all your natural parenting needs!
Peace, Love, and Natural Parenting,
So, I'm guessing the real reason for being here is to see if you WON Pure Earth Baby's Baby Hawk Mei Tai carrier giveaway?
Well, we would like to congratulate Carey Drees! You are the WINNER...email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11/14/2014 to claim your prize and let us know which pattern you would like!